Shower Leak Repair
Shower leak repair, regrouting, sealing or waterproofing work done at an affordable rate, call Chris at Perth Shower Repairs today.
Our leaking shower repair work is backed by a 10-year materials warranty.
Our leaking shower repair epoxy grout work is backed by a 10-year product warranty.
Call the Leaking Shower Repair Experts in Perth
A leaking shower repair company you can trust in your home. Read more about our team.
AS SEEN ON CHANNEL 9’S
MATT & KIM TO THE RESCUE
Shower Leaking Repairs Perth
There’s nothing worse than seeing mould or water damage to your shower and walls. Take a deep breath. Luckily for you, Perth Shower Repairs specialise in leaking shower repairs, helping you to get back to that fresh bathroom feel.
Tackling a leak shower issue like this can be affordable and simple when left in the hands of professionals. We don’t recommend trying to fix the leaking shower problem on your own as it can be quite tricky and time consuming for someone who isn’t skilled in this area. Even though that little leak may look innocent, it could be a sign of a much larger issue.
Shower Leak Repair Reviews
Signs of a Leaking Shower
Here are a few of the telltale signs that your shower is leaking and may need the expert assistance of Perth Shower Repairs:
There are a number of ways that you can spot a leak in your shower. Making note of these symptoms can potentially help save you a lot of time and effort on extensive repair work if the issue gets out of hand. Here are the most common signs:
- Bubbling Paint to the back wall of your shower
- Lifting and hollow tiles
- Mould and Mildew that keeps coming back
- Warped timber floorboards and skirting
- Damage to Floors and Walls
- Ceiling Watermarks
- Efflorescence coming up from the grout
Mould and Mildew
Mould and mildew can be a sign of a leak that needs to be addressed as soon as possible. Mould and mildew are generally caused by moist environments. It can also be the result of water damage. Getting this checked out at the earliest opportunity can prevent more extensive and costly repairs.
Make note of any bubbling paint on the back wall of your shower. Bubbling paint can be an indication that there is a leak behind the wall of your bathroom or shower.
Your shower can be one of the main culprits of internal water damage, so get in touch with us as soon as you begin to see these signs in your bathroom or adjacent rooms. If you can see any noticeable stains on your walls, mould or peeling paint in your bathroom, chances are there’s a leak in your shower.
If you notice that the grout in your bathroom is deteriorating, this could be leaving space for water to leak its way behind the tiles and into unwanted areas. Keep an eye out for cracks in your tiles, even the smallest of cracks can lead to your shower tiles leaking.
Why is my Shower Leaking?
- Absence of or incorrect installation of a waterproofing membrane
- Poorly grouted tiles (e.g. incorrect grout choice such as the use of non-flexible grout in areas where minor structural movement is anticipated, pinholes in grout)
- Incorrectly installed pipework resulting in water leaking behind the shower wall
- Incorrect silicone application (e.g. internal corners and bottom row of tiles not grouted with silicone, no silicone around tapware in wall penetrations)
- Incorrect installation of tiles (e.g. tiles not correctly bedded into adhesive, cut edges of tiles exposed in shower allowing water penetration into the tiles)
- Incorrect installation of tapware (e.g. no fluid aprons installed around tapware in wall penetrations)
- Misapplication of products or use of cheap materials
- Poor water management control to the dwelling (e.g. Downpipe and soak well connections not done properly or blocked)
Finding the Source of the Leaking Shower
We deny the approach that one solution can fix every shower. With skilled tradespeople and over 20 years of building experience and knowledge, Perth Shower Repairs draws this together to find the best solution for you and for your peace of mind. We take the time to carefully analyse your problem, identifying where and how the leaking shower occurred in the first place. This will save you money and ensure we fix the shower leak the first time.
Shower Tiles Leaking & Grout Problems
Any signs of discoloured grout in the shower is another cause for concern, particularly if you begin to notice holes in the grout or sections missing. This can lead to your shower not being waterproof, making shower repairs a necessity.
Problems with waterproof membrane:
Call The Leaking Shower Repair Experts Today
Don’t put off your leaking shower problem any longer. If you suspect that your shower may have a leak, don’t wait around. No matter what kind of leaking shower issue you have at home, we’re always happy to assist. Call the specialists at Perth Shower Repairs to get it sorted today on 0424 746 937, or request a quote for your shower.
With no call-out fees and affordable pricing, we’re here to help you and your family.