We will now be working with each of our clients to offer a contactless shower repair service as much as we can.
We ask that you work with us to communicate as much as possible regarding your job either over the phone or via email prior to the on-site quote assessment and shower repair works. Please also try to provide your shower to us as clean as possible for our team member’s health and safety.
We have put the following additional measures in place to ensure the safety of our clients, suppliers and team:
- Encouraging our team to protect themselves and others by always practicing good hygiene. This includes investment in additional hygiene training for all our team as a refresher which takes into account the most up to date health advice provided by the Department of Health.
- Increasing our already rigorous cleaning of all work areas and surfaces to ensure that we are providing the safest environment possible. This includes cleaning and disinfecting of frequently used surfaces such as door handles, vanity bench tops and sinks.
- Provision of alcohol based hand sanitiser to all team members.
- Instructing team members to stay home if they are feeling at all unwell.
- Restricting the number of team members on each job to a maximum of two.